Saturday 18 December 2010

What the hell

I know that I'm probably talking to myself here but seriously, I need a more organised report. You appear to have used a diagram that is not related to Opello and it doesn't show what information flows from one part of the company to the other. When talking about the use of information, you have only covered customer information and nothing else. Similarly, the MIS system section does not talk about the five main elements. You seem to be having trouble understanding the assignment task, so I will sit down with you and go through it.


I tried and tried again to get this correct but I still have got the Assignment wrong..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons